BumbleBee HD V1.3 CineWhoop BNF
Kontroler lotu z regulatorem : SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
Silniki: XING-C1408 4S 3600KV
VTx / Kamera / odbiornik RC: DJI Air Unit
Rozmiar śmigieł: 3"
Zasilanie Lipo 4s , 1000-1500mAh , XT60 do kupienia oddzielnie
Wymagana znajomość budowy oraz ustawiania dronów opartych na kontrolerach z oprogramowaniem betaflight oraz systemu DJI AIR Unit
Instrukcje oraz schematy połączeń dostępne na dysku google : LINK
The BumbleBee HD Quad BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience.
The whole was frame reduced to a minimum size, minimum weight, achieved a 142mm diagonal motor distance and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We've also added a new bumper approach in cooperation with Laurent Athenol (Frame-Concept).
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING-C 1408 4S 3600KV motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect the sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Duct height changed to 27mm
- Improved duct profile with less noise
- Added TPU bracket for DJI Air Unit
FACTORY SETUP and WIRING DIAGRAM:
Reflashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want our factory tune back?
No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on our Google Drive: LINK
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
- Motor: XING-C1408 4S 3600KV
- Wheelbase: 142mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum column height 27mm)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 332g (without battery)
BumbleBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
prebuilt and tested Quadcopter
- 1x BumbleBee HD Frame
- 1x DJI FPV Camera
- 1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna SMA
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3040 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap