BumbleBee HD V2.0 CineWhoop BNF
Kontroler lotu z regulatorem : SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
Silniki: XING-C1408 4S 3600KV
VTx / Kamera / odbiornik RC: DJI Air Unit
Rozmiar śmigieł: 3"
Zasilanie Lipo 4s , 1000-1500mAh , XT60 do kupienia oddzielnie
Wymagana znajomość budowy oraz ustawiania dronów opartych na kontrolerach z oprogramowaniem betaflight oraz systemu DJI AIR Unit
The BumbleBee HD V2 BNF features the amazing DJI digital FPV system which makes flying truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience.
The whole frame was reduced to a minimum size and weight. We came up with a 145mm diagonal motor distance for our new V2 (V1 142mm) and even fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
We've also added a new bumper approach with loads of protective 3D TPU parts to protect yourself and your drone just in case...
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
Main Changelog V2:
- SD-Card Extension Port (on the tail end)
- FC type-C Extension Port (on the tail end)
- LED illuminated Logo
- Upgraded EVA Protectors, Improved duct profile with less noise
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 142mm to 145mm
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Butter smooth XING-C 1408 4S 3600KV motors
- Bumper prop guards to protect sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
PRE-TUNED & PRE-SETUP:
- Don't worry about tuning, we did that for you already! A basic PID- and Filter tuning was applied for a great flight experience!
To restore lost tunes or updates, please check our linked article on "Firmware/Factory Dumps"
- Angle-Mode (self balancing level mode) is enabled by default to make sure your first flight doesn't end in a mess!
Please check our linked article on "How to disable Angle-Mode, activate Acro-Mode"
BumbleBee BNF Specs:
- SucceX-A F4/40A BLHeli32 true AIO board
- Motor: XING-C1408 4S 3600KV
- Wheelbase: 145mm
- Body Size: 111*93mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Top plate thickness: 2mm
- Top and bottom plate spacing: 27mm (aluminum standoff height)
- Propeller size: 3 inch
- FC pattern: 20*20mm，30.5*30.5mm
- FPV cam spacing: 19mm
- Weight: 356.7g (without battery)
BumbleBee HD Quad BNF Included Components and Parts
pre-built and tested Quadcopter
- 1x BumbleBee HD V2 Frame
- 1x DJI FPV Camera
- 1x DJI FPV Air Unit Module
- 2x DJI FPV Air Unit Antenna SMA
- 1x TPU Bracket for DJI Air Unit Module
- 1x TPU Antenna holder for DJI antenna
- 2x TPU camera side plate soft mount
- 2x Nazgul 3040 propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 1x iFlight Lipo Strap
Recommendation of battery
Additional Suggested Parts
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.