Skrzydło TBS Caipirinha 2 w wersji Kit (Nie zawiera elektroniki, silnika, śmigła itd)
Wysyłka tylko kurierem lub odbiór osobisty
We're incredibly excited to announce the TBS CAIPIRINHA II - the wing that puts your piloting, pronunciation and spelling skills to the test! :) It's a gentle long range cruiser that turns into a fierce mountain diver with just a slight push on your pitch stick.
The Caipirinha II is based on the Wipeout by HappyFlyers from Switzerland! A polycarbonate battery bay, push-to-open equipment bays, a PDB with up to 3 battery inputs, wiring channels that stretch across the entire wing, a huge 6mm-plywood-lined center section are just some of the innovations that make this plane stand out from the rest. An ultra-sleek and aerodynamic finish ensure that no energy goes to waste, and a very good glide slope makes thermaling or long distance slopeing highly enjoyable.
The PNP kit from TBS is equipped with high quality, digital metal gear servos, a CP2814-1150kV Cobra motor, 50A HobbyWing ESC and high quality Aeronaut CAM Carbon folding propellers. Vertical climbs, rocket-like punch outs, or highly efficient cruising are all within the design parameters of this setup!
We can confidently say it's going to be the only long range cruiser you will ever need, and the only flying wing in its weight class with such a performance envelope.
- Small, lightweight, fly anywhere design
- Ultimate in flight stability and endurance
- Virtually indestructible EPP/Plywood construction
- Pre-cut camera, servo, battery, R/C receiver and video transmitter slots
- 2x push-to-open equipment bays for R/C and FPV electronics
- Pre-cut, sanded and covered ultra-lightweight elevons & pushrods
- 36.5in / 93cm wingspan!
- 50oz / 1400g AUW (including GoPro Session5 and battery)
- 90min flying time
- 45mi / 75km endurance
- Battery (4S):
- Capacity: 4500mAh 4S - 6600mAh 4S, 20C or more
- SUGGESTED Dimension: 48 x 36 x 150 mm, 525g
- MAX Dimension: 60 x 44 x 165 mm, 550g
Recommended FPV and Radio equipment
- FPV camera: TBS ZeroZero II or TBS69
- Video transmission:
- 5.8GHz: TBS FPVision or TBS UNIFY PRO V3 with TBS CORE PRO
- 2.4GHz: TBS CORE PRO with Unify 500mW / 800mW VTx
- Crossfire Micro Rx or Diversity Rx